Our latest articles
- Universal and Ludia: it’s all about trust !
- Drawing dragons with Dreamworks
- Working with Licenses: How to Train Your Dragon
- Let’s talk about autism in the video games industry
- What does it mean to be inclusive at Ludia?
- Inclusion, our studio’s main pillar
As one of Canada’s leading mobile video game companies and founded in Montreal 12 years ago, Ludia welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members all animated by one common mantra: “Creating games that touch people’s lives”.
We are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners that gave birth to games such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What’s Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.